Monday, February 16, 2015

Natural History Museum // First Fridays by KCRW



Hello! I'm happy to say, my album is ready for MASTERING! All the mixing is done and all we are waiting on is mastering and album artwork. I can't wait to release this album so I can get to working on new stuff! And I've got a few collaborators I'm excited to work with as well.

Last Friday (the 6th of February), Robbie headlined First Friday's at the Natural History Museum and it was SO fun! I hopped on stage for a few songs ("Happy" and "Long Way Down").
Robbie is heading out to tour in March and releasing a new album soon so stay posted with him! Check out some pictures and a short Instagram VIDEO.

Cheers!
-Xx, N

                                                 Photo by: Carl Pocket  // Buzzbands LA

Photo by: Ivette Orenos // The Owl Mag


                                             Photos by: Samantha Saturday // Restless Cities


Photo by: Wes Marsala // Grimy Goods

                                                   Photo by: Cortney Armitage // LA Record

No comments: