Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall 2013 Updates!


Hello!

Long time not writing - so sorry! Have been busy touring, working on my solo album, and working with others!

Solo News:

Though I don't have any previews of my album just yet, it's going to be about 13 tracks that have been in the making for over 4 years! I'm thankful for my experiences in bands as well - all of this had poured into me and I am hoping to put out something that all of you will enjoy!

SO, while I'm working on that with my good friend Mark Montgomery, I've also been keeping busy touring all over the United States with Branches, and have some dates in October and November coming up as well - so check the SHOWS tab.


_________________________________________

Cigarette Barbies:


I also had the privilege to record with my great friend Shawn again, for Cigarette Barbies. I am part of "Angst in My Pants" and "Oh So Soon"!



___________________________________________

Robert Delong:

Robbie just released a new original song with myself featured on it! It's called "Open Yr I's" and we recorded some vocals for this a while back at his place. Take a listen below!



___________________________________________

Branches:

It's so hard to keep track of all we do! Goodness, we are all over the place.
We recently released a few new videos I'd like to share with you below! The first one is from our time at SXSW and the other is from our most recent trip to New York. Both original songs. Enjoy and share!





Finally, a big thank you to all who came out to our "Branches: Living Room Tour"- Thank you for your continued support!

Also, check out my girl Marissa Quinn's website on my FRIENDS tab - she will be doing my solo album artwork for me and I am beyond excited to see what creative things she comes up with.

Love and Peace
x - Nat


No comments: