Friday, July 18, 2014

"Laggies" & "Afternoon Delight" Trailer Placements!


Friends!

_______________________________________________

BRANCHES

So excited to announce that Branches' song "Darlin'" was placed in the movie trailer "Laggies", and it actually looks like a great film as well! We are in the opening minute or so. Check it out below!




And our other recent trailer placement was for the movie Afternoon Delight  - "Helicopter" starts about halfway through until the end! - Check it out below (but heads up! Maybe not for the kiddos!)



My great friend and fellow band made Jacob Montague also is getting ready to release a new album and I was so honored to get to collaborate with him again. One of my favorites to work with. So GET EXCITED! It's honestly insanely great. I'll share it with you soon :) In the meantime check out his work on my FRIENDS tab.

Love and Peace,
x- N


No comments: